We welcome new contributors to this project. Being open source and followed by people all over the world, you can help in many ways.
HaxeFlixel is a an open-source project with humble beginnings sparked from a passion for the technology and game development. Everyone working on this project has come together to create a friendly and flexible approach so that this library and community is not only enjoyable, but a robust solution for cross-platform 2D games.
We are built on code contributions, which we gladly welcome - see the code contributions page.
Help spread the word! What you can do to help:
- Star our GitHub Repository.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Talk about us on social media: Twitter, blogs, forums.
- Write about your experiences of HaxeFlixel on your favorite blog, social network.
- Write about what you are doing with HaxeFlixel to inspire others by using our forum or your own site.
- Record a video about your use or tutorial using HaxeFlixel.
- Make an awesome game and attribute HaxeFlixel as the technology that helped make it happen ;)
HaxeFlixel is currently accepting donations via its Patreon page.
Please read this blog post to understand how the funds will be distributed.